Buscar este blog

martes, 8 de septiembre de 2026

LIVERPOOL 2026. THE BEATLES

At first I thought they were just another mindless band made up of troublesome teddy boys. I stayed away from their music even when some of my friends were already fans and began to grow their hair outrageously long for my conventional taste. One day when I was 15 years old a cousin of mine had brought one of their records from New York when staying in our house. It's title was "A Hard Day's Night".


He played it day after day, and somehow I felt the beat and the melodies displacing my conventional rutines and expectations to opening new feelings of youthful rebellion. From then on I became addicted to The Beatles's music. My hair started growing long, my ideas loosened up into a more imaginative turn.The world was turning magic and life liquified into many unexpected streams of hope and possibilities.

A new era of highly creative music and a powerful sensitivity, was inaugurated by The Beatles. We grew up with them, but the world was also moved by these Fab Four from Liverpool, England, the city we're visiting now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario